Looking for an easy breakfast dish? Using a microwave to pre-cook your sweet potatoes speeds up this recipe immensely.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Scramble
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 green onions
- 6 organic eggs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Peel and dice sweet potato
- Place in microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Remove stem and seeds from green pepper and dice
- Dice green onion
- Add olive oil to skillet on medium heat, then add sweet potato, green pepper, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, whip together 6 eggs, then add to skillet and scramble into mixture.
- When eggs are thoroughly incorporated and no longer runny, dish is ready to be served hot.
1 thought on “Sweet Potato Breakfast Scramble”
I LOVE EATING GOOD FOOD WADO
Comments are closed.