This super simple recipe is the following products:
Tribe to Table Blue Cornmeal
Zen of Slow Cooking Tuscan Multi-Cooker Spice Mix
Native Fish Keepers Whitefish
Séka Hills Olive Oil
Serving suggestion in video: served over pesto-tossed spaghetti squash and topped with roasted red peppers
Blue Corn Crusted Whitefish
- 3/4 cup Tribe to Table Blue Cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp Zen of Slow Cooking Tuscan Multi-Cooker Spice Blend
- 1 lb Whitefish or other mild fish
- 1/4 cup Séka Hills Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix cornmeal, spice mix, and salt
- Coat trout evenly; this may require softly pressing mix into fish to help it stick
- Fry in olive oil on medium heat. Cook each side about 5 minutes and flip.
1 thought on “Blue Corn Crusted Whitefish”
You are a beautiful human being and I am grateful to share this planet with you and The Blackfeet People. Thank you for following your heart and teaching us all something in the process.
Comments are closed.