Need a delicious side dish made with only three ingredients? This lightly-sweetened dish provides an easy way to eat some of the fall harvest.
- 1 medium delicata squash
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- salt if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds, and cut into slices
- Mix oil and maple syrup together
- Like squash slices on greased or lined cookie sheet and brush with syrup/oil mixture
- Bake for 20 minutes or until squash is soft and golden brown
- Enjoy warm! (Pro-tip: you can eat the skin!)
1 thought on “Maple Roasted Delicata Squash”
Looking forward to trying your recipes!!
Comments are closed.